Congratulations to all the nominees and winners of the 3rd Annual Rocky Mountain International HiFi Press Awards (RIHPA) !
A big, big thank you to all the RIHPA17 participating publications which can be found at www.audiofest.net/awards along with all this year’s nominees.
And the RIHPA17 winners are:
- CD Player/Transport: Neodio Origine S2
- DAC: Chord Electronics DAVE
- Digital Control Unit: AURALiC ARIES
- Computer Audio Server: Naim Uniti Atom
- Mobile Player: Astell & Kern A&ultima SP1000
- Turntable: Technics Sl 1200 GAE
- Tonearm: Schröder Referenz SQ
- Pickup Cartridge: DS Audio Master1
- Phonostage: D’Agostino Master Audio Systems Momentum
- Integrated Amplifier: Gryphon Diablo 300
- Preamplifier: CH Precision L1
- Stereo Power Amplifier: Soulution 511
- Mono Power Amplifier: VTL Siegfried
- Bookshelf Speakers: Dynaudio Contour 20
- Floor Standing Speakers under 15,000 EUR: Devore Orangutan O/93
- Floor Standing Speakers over 15,000 EUR: Wilson Audio Yvette
- Loudspeakers over 100,000 EUR: Wilson Audio WAMM Master Chronosonic
- Subwoofer: JL Audio Gotham g213v2
- Headphones: Focal Utopia
- Headphone Amplification: Lehmannaudio Drachenfels
- AC Cable: Siltech Triple Crown
- Signal Cable: AudioQuest Wild Blue Yonder
- Racks and Supports: Harmonic Resolution Systems RXR
- AC Distribution and Conditioners: Shunyata Research Denali D6000/T
- System and Software Enhancers: Roon Labs Roon
- Set-up Aids and Tools: bFly-audio Little Fwend
- Best Audiophile Recording — Digital: Bill Evans – Some Other Time: The Lost Session From The Black Forest, Resonance Records
- Best Audiophile Recording — Analogue: Anne Bisson Trio – Four Seasons in Jazz – Live at Bernie’s, Brilliance Music & Studios
- Innovation: Kii Audio: Three loudspeaker
- Value For Money: KEF LS50 Wireless
- Lifetime Achievement: Tim de Paravicini
FREE one year print/digital subscription. $40 value
https://innotechtoday.com/subscribe-2/ link to subscribe. Enter code RMAF on checkout.
Only good through next week.
IT&T is an award winning magazine featuring some GREAT audio in our Top 50 most innovative products.
North American debut of Levin Design Record brushes in Rooms 6017 & 6018
AUDIO SKIES is proud to announce their newest line of Handcrafted record brushes for the first time in North American.
Handcrafted in Germany with natural Goat hairs. Anti-static and with an amazing ability to get dust and dirt out of the groves. Comes in a variety of beautiful wood finishes.
GamuT will be showcasing their Innovative and gorgeous flagship speaker, ZODIAC, with staggering dynamics and natural organic sound and goes from 16-60,000 hz.
GamuT’s Chief designer Benno Baun Meldgaard will be on hand demoing his new reference speaker along with GamuT amps and full range of GamuT cables.
GamuT Reel to Reel in room 6018
GamuT will have both their innovative new Phono stage and R2R board for vinyl and R2R playback in with after hours full R2R albums sessions – all on GamuT’s new reference speaker the ZODIAC.
Pear Audio Blue serves up analogue in Room 6017 & 6018
Pear Audio Blue will be unveiling their Reference 2 box preamp and Reference mono amps for the very first time in North America , along with their highly acclaimed Kid Howard/Cornet 2 turntable/tonearm in Room 6017.
Pear Audio Blue will also have their Top model Kid Thomas playing in the Gamut Room 6018.
Innovative and critically acclaimed Larsen speakers from Sweden will be showcased in room 6017.
Designed to be placed against the wall and work with the room, not against it, Larsen speakers excel at taking advantage of being able to deliver natural musical sound in normal room without any use of dampening of diffusers.
At RMAF 2017, Constellation Audio is pleased to announce two major introductions. The first is that we will be premiering the new Wilson Audio Alexia Series 2 loudspeakers in a system driven by our Performance Series components and the Continuum Audio Labs Obsidian turntable with Viper tonearm. The second is that one of those components is our first Roon Ready media player, an update of our Cygnus media player/DAC.